Be an informed seller. Get an appraisal from Dalton Appraisals and Auctions.
If you’re planning on selling your home soon, an appraisal is absolutely necessary. An appraisal doesn’t cost that much and it pays in the long run! Unless a homeowner spends hours every week on real estate valuation, like a professional appraiser does, it’s hard for them to understand real estate market forces.
While important, an appraisal is not about how much you have invested in your home, or the amount you need to get for it. Rather, a appraisal provides a professional opinion on your home’s market value.
Going to sell your home yourself?
An increasing amount of AL homeowners are choosing to sell their homes FSBO (For Sale By Owner) and foregoing the help of a real estate agent. But to do it right, with minimal waiting and to get the most you can, what you need is a skilled appraiser. You need objective opinions, we’re human too, we understand its difficult hard to be objective about your own home because of your emotional attachment to it. We will inform you of what you need to know, not just what you want to hear.
In addition to helping you set a sensible asking price so your home will attract buyers, a professional appraisal can:
- Be a very useful negotiating tool when you find a potential buyer
- Put buyers at ease with written proof of the condition of your home’s interior and exterior
- Alert you of issues and get rid of any last-minute repair hassles that might delay a closing
- Help prevent the odds of hidden problems that cause sales to deteriorate
Folks are sometimes surprised to discover their home’s value is higher than they first thought. So investing in an appraisal allowed them to receive thousands more than they could have gotten originally. Alternatively, some people have an overestimated assessment when they put a value on their home, and an appraisal gave then the assistance they needed in order to set a more reasonable price their home in order for it to sell quickly rather than sitting on the market for months. Selling too high will not attract buyers, which means no offers and no closing, wasting valuable time, money, and efforts.
Pre-listing appraisals in Killen
You may have a highly experienced agent but it’s in your best interest to have of your home’s value to finalizing a listing agreement. Dalton Appraisals and Auctions can help. An appraisal can be extremely helpful in a scenario like this. You and agent will get a comprehensive description of your property and its features and give you insight into how the local real estate market is performing with a record of recent comparable properties in the area.
We also offer general consulting
Not sure if you need a full appraisal but would like some information about how the real estate market is doing in your area? Maybe you feel like an appraisal is not necessary but you still want assistance gathering local sales and property data. We offer services designed especially for clients like you to help with your real estate decisions.
Here’s what to expect when you place an order for an appraisal through ….
- We take great pride in making sure that when you send your initial inquiry, you get a immediate response: We personalize information to the needs of our customers Just explain your situation and offer you suggestions.
- Swift turnaround time: Normally in a weeks time or less from the date the request is received, we can have a PDF of the report in your e-mail inbox.
- Appraisal and consulting report formats that suit YOUR needs: When it comes to appraisal and consulting, “One size does NOT fit all.” We provide a lot of different of types of reports, and have know how at providing appraisals to clients minus the so that you don’t have to be qualified loan officer to read it.
- Quick to follow-up questions: When we create reports, we make sure they are clearly written, comprehensible to people outside the real estate industry, and meet or exceed the Uniform Standards of Professional Practice that governs the appraisal practice. If you have any confusion about your appraisal, once you’ve read through the report, feel free to give us a call or email us!